Thursday, November 18, 2010

I AM A......Plow?

Plow: an agricultural implement used for cutting, lifting, turning over, and partly pulverizing soil.
2.
any of various implements resembling or suggesting this, as a kind of plane for cutting grooves or a contrivance for clearing away snow from a road or track.


I am a Plow. I am a useful instrument on farmland. Helping to fertilize soil for the crops is my specialty. Without me there is not fertilized ground for the seeds to be planted on and then everyone starves. So you can say I’m pretty important. I also have cousins who push snow and other things out of the way. Yes sir we Plows sure are a proud instrument. Never cocky though.


I am a plow. A hard working push over who does what they are told to keep peace with everyone. I am an invisible person who no one ever really sees. I hide the real me behind the smile and the shy personality. That’s why I look away when someone tries to look at me. So they don’t see the truth in my eyes. I am the forgotten but never the lost. I am a plow. I am me.

1 comment:

  1. Hiii!!! I never commented on your blog before but I really like your background and color combination.. You defination for a plow is very specific and elaborate but it's a creative piece! =] Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete